Our intent of this blog is to share Brock's adventures in Orlando, Florida while he's on his LDS mission. Hopefully, by reading about how Brock is changing the lives of so many, and seeing Brock's own personal growth in the gospel, the people reading this blog will also be able to feel the spirit and be inspired to strengthen or develop their own testimonies of Christ and the LDS church.

Saturday, June 28, 2014

June 28th-Last email from the MTC


Friends and Family,

    How is everyone doing?? I'm finally getting used to the MTC and starting to love it, and now I am down to two more days here! Wow, time flies! The experience has been great and I'm learning so much. I can't wait to get to Florida on Monday and begin my service there! To those who sent me an individual email, I apologize for not writing you back tonight! We were just allowed to come to the CPU lab really quick to notify you to not send anymore letters or packages here, because they won't get here in time! I love hearing from you all, thanks for the emails and letters I've gotten! I appreciate the time you put forth for me, even while I'm gone! I'll send out another email once I get to Orlando Monday night. Hope all is well at home.

Much love,
Elder  Brock Doman

No comments:

Post a Comment