Our intent of this blog is to share Brock's adventures in Orlando, Florida while he's on his LDS mission. Hopefully, by reading about how Brock is changing the lives of so many, and seeing Brock's own personal growth in the gospel, the people reading this blog will also be able to feel the spirit and be inspired to strengthen or develop their own testimonies of Christ and the LDS church.

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Tuesday, June 24th-MTC


Friends and Family,

I am having an amazing time here at the MTC!  The days are long and hard consisting of about 9 hours learning in the classroom, 2 hours teaching investigators, and an hour and half of meal time.  So, the days are definitely challenging, but it is also very worth it!  I have already started to see a change within myself and am growing so much.  My testimony gets stronger each and every second here and I am learning so much.  I have a companion here at the MTC named Elder Richards.  He is about 5'1 and weighs 150 pounds, he's a vegetarian, and doesn't play sports.  So we definitely have our differences!  But when we teach our investigators, the spirit is so strong and that is the most important thing.  I wish I could tell you more about the experiences I'm having, but there just isn't enough time!  I would love to hear about your yours.  Please email, or write me a letter!  You guys are the best and are giving the motivation to keep going.  I love you all so much.

 Hope all is well.

Elder Brock Doman

And later in the day, Brock sent us this email, pretty funny!  He usually texts me a funny joke or a pun at least once a week, so I loved seeing this!

I forgot to tell you guys that I made a funny joke that everyone is talking about at the MTC. Anyway we found out the 4th day that the Orange Juice was giving everyone some "Stomach Problems" a.k.a. Chocolate Rain...... Anyway, I made the joke calling it the "forbidden juice" rather than the "forbidden fruit" ha. ha. DA DUM TSSS!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment