Our intent of this blog is to share Brock's adventures in Orlando, Florida while he's on his LDS mission. Hopefully, by reading about how Brock is changing the lives of so many, and seeing Brock's own personal growth in the gospel, the people reading this blog will also be able to feel the spirit and be inspired to strengthen or develop their own testimonies of Christ and the LDS church.

Monday, June 30, 2014

June 30th-Brock is in Orlando!




Friends and Family!!

I am now in Florida! It's been a very long day, but I'm loving Orlando so far! It's super hot and humid, but I actually like it! we only have like 3 minutes but just wanted to say thanks for all the prayers sent my way! The MTC was definitely hard, but I loved it! Well, my P-day will be monday so I missed it this week! I'll catch up on the emails next week! Love and miss you guys... Much Love

Elder Doman

No comments:

Post a Comment